Featured Post

Story writers wanted for collaborative writing! Ideas & other information for people who want to write contributing stories. Genres wanted: Spy/Espionage, War, Police procedural/Detective/Crime, Historical fiction, Realistic fiction

(The above image was created thanks to https://memegenerator.net/Uncle-Sam-Says/caption .) If you are having second thoughts about wri...

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, September 23, 2018

I'm going on semi-hiatus

Due to stresses in my life, especially with homework, schoolwork, and general stresses in my real life I am declaring a state of semi-hiatus. Basically, expect a long time before I do any content releases, and do not expect consistent releases, either.
I'm just getting this off my chest.

By the way, if you have the time and energy to do so, please save my social media and blog content using archive.org and archive.is in case any of them get deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything related to the content on this blog. Please do give me hints, advice, & the like to help make the blog content better.