Featured Post

Story writers wanted for collaborative writing! Ideas & other information for people who want to write contributing stories. Genres wanted: Spy/Espionage, War, Police procedural/Detective/Crime, Historical fiction, Realistic fiction

(The above image was created thanks to https://memegenerator.net/Uncle-Sam-Says/caption .) If you are having second thoughts about wri...

Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, October 7, 2017

A note to artists who want to create art related to the story.

While I would LOVE to see art based off of the story, please contact me first before you make art so we can discuss the details for accuracy & so I can canonise it.
I'm sorry, but I will not be able to pay you with any money or material possessions. I have to work on my own future, and thus, am not interested in spending real money anytime soon.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything related to the content on this blog. Please do give me hints, advice, & the like to help make the blog content better.