Featured Post

Story writers wanted for collaborative writing! Ideas & other information for people who want to write contributing stories. Genres wanted: Spy/Espionage, War, Police procedural/Detective/Crime, Historical fiction, Realistic fiction

(The above image was created thanks to https://memegenerator.net/Uncle-Sam-Says/caption .) If you are having second thoughts about wri...

Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, October 1, 2017

My story template system: how do you create a story, & what counts as canon? What stories are eligible for me to promote it?

Since I have came up with countries, their political situations, and plots but few actual stories, I want your help in making this.

So how do you do it? 
You can go onto my Deviantart or Google+ community "Zootopia Origins & Annexation story", or you can post comments on this blog about a story you came up with.

How does a story become part of my official canon?
A story is made cannon when I endorse it as such. Otherwise, it counts as "expanded universe", which means that, while your story is like of an expansion pack of mine's, it doesn't override any other events, plots, or situations as cannon.

For example, if your plot includes Zootopia being a part of America for more than 4 years, I wouldn't count it as canon, but it can still be featured on the Zootopia Origins & Annexation community.

As for what story is eligible to be promoted by me, it must be at least in one way pro peace and/or liberty. Playing devil's advocate, however, is acceptable.

If you have any questions (which you probably will, and understandably so), ask them in the comments, and I will be more than happy to answer them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything related to the content on this blog. Please do give me hints, advice, & the like to help make the blog content better.